UPDATE REGARDING THE
CORONAVIRUS: PAM 2020 will be held as a virtual conference.
Due to the global outbreak of COVID-19, the PAM 2020 conference
will be organized as a virtual meeting with attendees only
participating remotely. This decision to organize the conference as
a virtual meeting is made to protect the health and safety of PAM
participants as well as the local host community. All papers will be
presented online according to a new schedule and individual speakers
respond to questions from conference participants after each talk.
Instructions for preparing
presentation and responding to questions
will be emailed to authors in the next few days. Joining the virtual
meeting still requires registration with a modest fee. Those who have already registered and paid in-person fees, do not need to register again. We are exploring ways to refund the DIFFERENCE IN registration fees for in-person vs. remote-only participants for those who have paid in-person registration fees.
Please feel free to contact general chairs with your comments or
- March 31, 2020: Best paper award: "Unintended consequences: Effects of submarine cable deployment on Internet routing" by Roderick Fanou, Bradley Huffaker, Ricky Mok, KC Claffy (CAIDA).
- March 31, 2020: Best dataset award: "Untangling Header Bidding Lore" by Waqar Aqeel (Duke); Debopam Bhattacherjee (ETH Zürich); Balakrishnan Chandrasekaran (MPI); Brighten Godfrey (UIUC and Veriflow); Gregory Laughlin (Yale); Bruce Maggs (Duke); Ankit Singla (ETH Zürich).
- March 27, 2020: Information for Attending the Virtual Conference was emailed to all participants.
- March 12, 2020: Partial refund of in-person registration fees was completed.
- March 05, 2020: Registration info. for remote participation posted.
- March 05, 2020: Notification for virtual conference is posted.
- February 10, 2020: Technical Program is posted.
- January 29, 2020: Call for posters is published.
- January 29, 2020: Conference registration is open.
- January 1, 2020: Camera ready instructions is posted.
- January 1, 2020: List of accepted papers is posted.
- October 1, 2019: Website is online.